Children of Bodom - I Worship Chaos (2015) - full album download on Google Drive - 320kps

By Unknown - 8:34 PM


"I Worship Chaos" is the ninth studio collection by Finnish melodic demise metal band Children of Bodom. It was discharged on October 2, 2015. It is the principal collection since 2003's Hate Crew Deathroll not to highlight guitarist Roope Latvala because of his takeoff from the band in May 2015, making this the band's first collection as a four-piece bunch with Alexi Laiho taking care of all guitar obligations. 
Surprisingly, the band did not utilize a business recording studio. Rather they selected to utilize a changed over stockroom to improve the vibe of the sound.
This is the primary collection since Something Wild that uses the standard C# tuning on two melodies: "Hold Your Tongue" and "Suicide Bomber", while whatever is left of the tunes utilize the drop B tuning.

Download this album via Google Drive: http://viid.me/qbsdoE

Or buy this album on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2lWncBB




Track list

1. "I Hurt"
2. "My Bodom (I Am the Only One)"
3. "Morrigan"
4. "Horns"
5. "Prayer for the Afflicted"
6. "I Worship Chaos"
7. "Hold Your Tongue"
8. "Suicide Bomber"
9. "All for Nothing"
10. "Widdershins"
11. "Cruel Summer"
12. "Danger Zone"
13. "Black Winter Day"




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments