In Flames - Battles (2016) - full album download on Google Drive - 320kps

By Unknown - 7:48 PM


"Battles" is the first In Flames collection recorded without drummer Daniel Svensson since 1997's Whoracle. The band flew out to Los Angeles to record with maker Howard Benson (Halestorm, Skillet, Papa Roach). Benson suggested utilizing drummer Joe Rickard (Red) for the collection, and he wound up joining the gathering for all time. 
It was a productive joint effort, bringing about one of In Flames' most grounded collections in years. "At the point when individuals hear this collection I believe they're going to in a flash realize that it's the new In Flames without us rehashing a similar tune again and again, and that is something I'm unimaginably pleased with," vocalist Anders Fridén says. "There's something in the fingers of the folks and my voice that is verifiable, however I truly trust that our songwriting is something that can keep on evolving the way it did here later on."

Download full album via Google drivehttp://viid.me/qba9nd

Or buy this album on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2lWpX5J



Track list:

01. Drained
02. The End
03. Like Sand
04. The Truth
05. In My Room
06. Before I Fall
07. Through My Eyes
08. Battles
09. Here Until Forever
10. Underneath My Skin
11. Wallflower
12. Save Me
13. Greatest Greed (bonus)
14. Us Against The World (bonus)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments